The 5 Most Effective Internet Marketing Strategies
Because your product or service is so good, marketing it on the internet should be easy, right? Well, unless successful marketing happens to be your day job, then, not so much.
So how do you do it? Let’s look at the top 5 most effective internet marketing strategies in use today.
The internet handles a staggering, ever-increasing amount of information. And you, as a marketer of your company, are expected to get your information out there so that it can be found by those looking for what it is you have to offer.
It’s been reported that the daily New York Times contains as much information as the average person living during the 1600s processed in an entire lifetime (http://pastoralplanning.com/10_media_fast.PDF). Which is why incorporating effective internet marketing strategies to get found among all this information is critical to your success.
So, how do you get internet traffic to stop at your site and then to change from “browsers” to “buyers”?
The Top 5:
1) First, you’ll need to fully understand the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which will help you ensure that your keywords and phrases are more likely to appear high on the list of search results. The lower your company’s link appears on that “Results” page, the less the likelihood of that all important click on your link.
2) Choose your domain name and niche carefully. Want to know what’s effective? Start with your competitors’ sites and see if they’re doing a good job. If they are, it’s their traffic you’re after!
3) Fully understand your own story. And tell it with clarity. Write it well. Edit it. Do not get caught up in your own history or try to be too clever. If you want the market to be interested, your message has to be engaging! And it has to relate to what your customer came to your site to find.
4) User-friendly presentation. Remember, the goal is effective internet marketing. It’s about being clear, concise, basic, utilizing simple graphics on a site that’s easy to navigate around. When that potential customer of yours comes to your site to buy, make it as easy as possible for him or her to buy from you.
5) Monitor your web traffic. How many visits from different people? How many page views? HOW MANY CUSTOMERS?!?! If your great site doesn’t generate business, then it needs to look for ways to improve. Internet marketing can help your company grow more that you can imagine.
If you need help with all or any part of this, give us a call.